Laser tattoo removal treatments are available at all of our Light Touch Med Spa locations in Oakville, Mississauga, and Waterloo! The reasons why someone would want to remove their tattoos are endless, but if you are looking for a way to safely remove your tattoos with effective results, then laser tattoo removal in Waterloo at Light Touch Med Spa is for you! Common reasons why people remove tattoo’s:
- A bad tattoo. A poorly executed tattoo by an amateur tattoo artist, or a misspelled tattoo, is a common reason to have a tattoo removed.
- You want to change careers. In some professions, having a visible tattoo is unacceptable or deemed unprofessional.
- What you thought was cool then, isn’t now. The tattoo you got when you were really into that heavy metal band doesn’t seem so cool now. Your taste in music, fashion or ideas isn’t what it was when you were 18.
- You just don’t want it anymore. For a lot of people, falling out of love with their tattoo isn’t definable.
Whatever the reason may be, laser tattoo removal in Waterloo at Light Touch Med Spa can give you a clean slate!
Our gold standard, Alma Laser QSwitch Yag lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam. Black tattoo’s are the easiest tattoo’s to remove, as the black pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths, making it the best color to treat. Color tattoo’s are treated with a separate laser tip, which concentrates on the removal of the more stubborn color ink. You can schedule a consultation with one of our advanced medical estheticians at Light Touch Med Spa and they can evaluate your tattoo and advise you on the procedure.
What to expect with laser tattoo removal in Waterloo:
- You will be given a pair of protective eye glasses.
- The medical esthetician at Light Touch Med Spa will test your skin’s reaction to the laser to determine the most effective energy for treatment.
- The technician uses the laser to pass pulses of intense light through the top layers of your skin that will be absorbed by the tattoo pigment only.
- For stubborn tattoo’s, laser skin resurfacing may also be used to more completely remove tattoo’s which have formed a “ghosting” effect.
Smaller tattoos may require fewer pulses and treatments while larger tattoo’s will require more effort and treatments to entirely remove tattoo ink. In either case, to completely get rid of a tattoo, it will take several treatments, and the number treatments will vary by client. After each visit, your tattoo should become progressively lighter.
For more information about laser tattoo removal in Waterloo at Light Touch Med Spa, please feel free to continue browsing through our website. Also, check out our blog for more interesting content! We can be reached by contacting the numbers on our contact form at the location closest to you.
Call Light Touch Med Spa today to set your consultation for laser tattoo removal in Waterloo!